For subcutaneous infusion therapy
Nordic Infucare offers a broad range of user-friendly and high-quality infusion sets. Choose between steel needle or soft cannula and one-way or multi-way infusion sets.
neria™ infusion sets are user-friendly and are available in several versions, with both soft cannula and steel needle. The infusion set can be connected to a syringe for a portable infusion pump or be used in intermittent injection in both the hospital and home settings.8
neria™ infusion sets can be supplied one-way to four-way and have an integrated skin-friendly7 adhesive pad of non-woven polyester and acrylic.
All neria™ infusion sets have a low priming volume3 and double layer tubing to prevent kinking. The infusion set has a standard luer lock connection.
All the infusion sets can be ordered direct from Nordic Infucare via email@example.com.
If you would like to know how we can make like easier for your clinic and help you choose the right aids for your patients, talk to us at Nordic Infucare. Contact us via our contact form. We always reply within 24 hours, and usually the same day.
2. Parsons J., Infusion Line Preferences of Patients Prescribed Apomorphine for Complex Parkinson’s Disease. British Journal of Neuroscience Nursing. December 2009, Vol 5 No 12.
3. Chan G.C.F., NgD.M.W. Et al, Comparison of Subcutaneous Infusion Needles for Transfusion-Dependant Thalasseamia Patients by the Intrapersonal Cross-Over Assessment Model, Am.J. Hematol, 76;398-404.
4. Data on file (D012-002912). Unomedical A/S
5. User perceptions and preferences using the neria guard infusing set compared with conventional infusion sets indicated for the treatment of pain, Parkinson’s disease, primary immune deficiencies, thalassemia and mild/moderate rehydration (hypodermoclysis), April 2019, Data on file, Unomedical a/s.
6. Elizabeth Hillman. Examining the use of sharp-free subcutaneous infusion devices with apomorphine. British Journal of Neuroscience Nursing August/September 2020 Vol 16 No 4.
7. Biological Safety Testing, October 2011, Data on File, Unomedical a/s.
8. IFU Instructions For Use