neria™ multi - steel cannula
A multi-way infusion set with an integrated skin-friendly adhesive pad.7
The neria™ multi infusion set is a user-friendly multi-way infusion set with an integrated skin-friendly adhesive pad.
The neria™ multi has double-ground 27G steel needles that provide a gentle2 90° insertion angle.
The neria™ multi infusion set is suitable for larger volumes and is available in three needle lengths. Choose between two and four subcutaneous insertions. The infusion set has a low priming volume3, resulting in minimal drug wastage.
The neria™ multi infusion set is intended to be used for subcutaneous infusion of immunoglobulins for the treatment of primary immunodeficiency.8
All the infusion sets can be ordered direct from Nordic Infucare via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to know how we can make like easier for your clinic and help you choose the right aids for your patients, talk to us at Nordic Infucare. Contact us via our contact form. We always reply within 24 hours, and usually the same day.
|Art. No.||neria™ multi – 2-way infusion set||Qty per pack|
|73 46 40||8 mm needle with 90 cm tubing||10 per pack|
|73 27 60||10 mm needle with 90 cm tubing||10 per pack|
|Art. No.||neria™ multi – 3-way infusion set||Qty per pack|
|73 46 41||8 mm needle with 90 cm tubing||10 per pack|
|73 27 61||10 mm needle with 90 cm tubing||10 per pack|
|73 46 42||12 mm needle with 90 cm tubing||10 per pack|
|Art. No.||neria™ multi – 4-way infusion set||Qty per pack|
|73 27 62||10 mm needle with 90 cm tubing||10 per pack|
|73 46 43||12 mm needle with 90 cm tubing||10 per pack|
2. Parsons J., Infusion Line Preferences of Patients Prescribed Apomorphine for Complex Parkinson’s Disease. British Journal of Neuroscience Nursing. December 2009, Vol 5 No 12.
3. Chan G.C.F., NgD.M.W. Et al, Comparison of Subcutaneous Infusion Needles for Transfusion-Dependant Thalasseamia Patients by the Intrapersonal Cross-Over Assessment Model, Am.J. Hematol, 76;398-404.
4. Data on file (D012-002912). Unomedical A/S
5. User perceptions and preferences using the neria guard infusing set compared with conventional infusion sets indicated for the treatment of pain, Parkinson’s disease, primary immune deficiencies, thalassemia and mild/moderate rehydration (hypodermoclysis), April 2019, Data on file, Unomedical a/s.
6. Elizabeth Hillman. Examining the use of sharp-free subcutaneous infusion devices with apomorphine. British Journal of Neuroscience Nursing August/September 2020 Vol 16 No 4.
7. Biological Safety Testing, October 2011, Data on File, Unomedical a/s.
8. IFU Instructions For Use