Subcutaneous infusion therapy
Subcutaneous method in administration of medication
About the subcutaneous method
Medication is delivered to the body via the subcutaneous tissue instead of intravenous administration. The medication can be delivered in various ways, through an infusion pump or manually (Rapid Push).
Advantages of the subcutaneous method over intravenous administration
- Achieving equivalent IgG levels(1)
- Improved quality of life(2)
- Benefits for society, the health service and the patient
Suited to care at home
The subcutaneous method is well suited to self-medication, that is to say the patient performing their own therapy, with the assistance of friends and family, home nursing care or a personal assistant in the home setting.
- The patient becomes independent of the health service in their everyday life and can receive therapy when it suits them
- The patient does not need to travel to hospital for treatment
- There is no risk of the patient acquiring hospital infections
If you would like to know how we can make work easier for your clinic and help you choose the right aids for your patients, talk to us at Nordic Infucare.
Contact us via our contact forms. We always reply within 24 hours, and usually the same day.