CRONO SC 50 ml
Article number: 91 11 50
A portable pump designed for subcutaneous infusion of drugs in palliative care.
The CRONO-SC 50 is used together with a paired 50 ml syringe. The lockable settings minimise the risk of making accidental changes. The pump does not require any functional maintenance.
The CRONO SC 50 is used for controlled administration of medication for hospitalised patients or for treatment in the home setting. The infusion pump is easy and convenient to operate.
The CRONO SC 50 has four administration options:
- Bolus on request (PCA)
- Clinical bolus (during treatment by clinician)
- Combined (continuous + bolus on request + clinical bolus)
The infusion pump is supplied in a starter kit including
- Infusion pump
- Two batteries
- Battery compartment opening tool
- Elastic waist belt
- Neck strap
- Fabric case
- Instructions for use for the patient
- Instructions for use for the doctor